1. I was born in 1987.
2. I have an brother and sister, both older.
3. I am from Northern Virginia.
4. I am on a life-long journey learning who God is, and how he intends life to be.
5. I believe in truth and love, and that God is the originator of these.
6. My parents are still married.
7. I am Jewish and know Jesus as the long-awaited Messiah.
8. I have been married almost one year (next month!)
9. My husband is a superhero.
10. I have an aversion to needles.
11. 3: The number of times I have peed in my pants in my adult life.
12. San Francisco is my home for now.
13. I work at an elementary school in Special Education
14. I never, ever thought I would be working at an elementary school in Special Education.
15. I’m pretty good at it.
16. I’m working on having awkward conversations less often.
17. I’ve been to 6 countries outside of the U.S. (7, if you count a visa run to Malaysia)
18. I can’t wait for the rain that will come in a few months.
19. Coffee shops are my favorite.
20. I love playing board games with people I like.